8.29.2009

A Quarter Century

Off to an early start this morning. What a beautiful day! Hopefully the temperatures stay low, and by low I mean in the 90s! I have a lot of projects planned for the day including making dog beds for the boys and making some decorations for Vivi's room. We get the crib today, I think that is what is giving me all this energy! Hope everyone enjoys the weekend. I promise to put some pictures of the nusery up soon.

2009 has been a big year with a wedding, a baby on the way, and now turning 25. A year of milestones! In addition to the baby shower last weekend, it also happened to be my birthday on Thursday, August 20th. Trey and I decided to keep things low key and went out for lunch on my birthday, saving the celebrations for the weekend. What a great birthday it was! On Wednesday, we went out to eat with Sam and Mallon at Piola (YUM!) and on our way out the door Trey found my lost Gucci sunglasses! Oh how I love these sunglasses. He could have just given me these for my birthday and I would have been perfectly happy! But no, he couldn't do that. He has a tendency to spoil me so in addition to the found sunglasses he bought me these wonderful David Yurman earrings!

The weekend only got better from there. Meredith came in town from NYC, it is always a treat to have a Friendtopia weekend! On Friday night we had a BBQ with burgers, salad(s), Cannon's awesome guac, and good friends. I get to look forward to a massage, mani and pedi at Perfect Touch Day Spa, courtesy of Kelsey, Cori, Meredith, and Lisa! I am going to hold onto that for after Vivi has arrived, I am sure I am REALLY going to need it then! Overall it was a wonderful birthday weekend, I really couldn't have asked for a better one, filled with good friends and family. Thank you to all of you that helped making turning 25 truly wonderful. Here are some pictures to enjoy! There's even a good baby bump picture for those of you that have been curious!


No comments:

Post a Comment