
12.13.2010
Christmas Ornaments
It's fitting that this year I am more obsessed with Christmas decorations than ever. Of course you want what you can't have. And since we are in the midst of moving to a new home, there are very, very few decorations around our house. Since we will not put up our Christmas tree until we are in the new house, I have been daydreaming about all of the beautiful ornaments that I could decorate the tree with. For years I have loved Christopher Radko, and my love for hand blown glass ornaments has only grown with my appreciation for the little works of art. As is tradition in many families, we do an annual Christmas ornament for everyone in the family. This year we get to add the following to our tree, and I cant wait to see how they look!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I didn't know you had a blog until I saw that you are following mine! I'm glad I found you.
ReplyDelete