10.09.2010

A Bun in the Oven

Now that we have shared the exciting news with our family and friends, it is time to share with the blog world...we are having baby #2 and it's a boy!! He is due March 14, which will make he and Vivi 18 months apart! Just enough spacing for them to be great friends growing up and make things just a little bit crazy around here. We can't wait! We are so excited to grow our family and to meet him in just 5 short months!

I know the next question is what will his name be! To continue the family name, he will be named after Trey, Trey's father, and Trey's grand father: David Alan IV. We will call him Cade, which is a nickname for "the fourth." I did a lot of research trying to find a nickname that I liked that wasn't Cuatro or IV. Cade comes from Qwade, which means four in old Irish. Cade Kimbell has a good ring to it, doesn't it?!

Here are a couple of pictures from the 16 week sonogram:



No comments:

Post a Comment