9.12.2010

Vivi's Sweet Shop - The Party

About a year and a half ago, when we first found out we were having a little girl, I bought this dress for Vivi's first birthday. It has been my inspiration for her birthday party from day one, and what great inspiration it proved to be!



I found a great boutique on Etsy to design the most perfect Sweet Shop invitations for the day and found inspiration for the party decorations from many, many blogs online. Bit by bit over the past couple of weeks I put together different decorations for the party and bought the perfect sweets for the buffet. I have to say that I am more than pleased with how everything came out, and I believe the birthday girl was as well! Her favorite things from the party were the cupcakes and the balloons, at least I know she is easy to please! Overall, the party was a hit with everyone. It was wonderful to have family and friends come by to visit and show of my pride and joy! As exhausting as it is to plan and execute a party to near perfection, I enjoyed every second of it and look forward to her 2nd birthday next year!


I am one!


Loves her balloon


Vivi's Sweet Shop


Happy Birthday little Princessca!


Cupcakes from the Cupcake Cottage



Loving on her baby doll!


Is this for me?


Thinking about it...


Mmmm this is pretty good...


This is REALLY good,
why have they been hiding this sweet delicious treat from me for so long?


Baby Stewies...


...from Rachel and Kels


Love my Uncle Johnny!


Future Frogs


Ready to celebrate a Horned Frog victory!

What a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment