Today is a very special day for me. It marks my very first Mother's Day and is also our 1 year wedding anniversary! To make the weekend even better Trey's birthday was on Friday. In honor of this trifecta of special events, we decided to spend the weekend as a family at the ranch. So Friday, after work, we loaded up the car and hit the road. Yesterday, Trey's parents and his sister and her family joined us. We went fishing and had a wonderful dinner last night. It was so fun spending some time with the kids. Vivi and Lizzie had so much fun playing together, and Luke has found a new best friend in Drake. Here are some pictures from our weekend, of course I forgot the charger to my good camera, so this is the best I could do. So typical.




She is just the cutest!
ReplyDeleteGave you a bloggy award... come over and check it out :-)
I didn't know you had a blog! I'm glad I found it. Vivi is just a doll!
ReplyDelete